Chapter 7: Complaints, Applications and Tribunal Hearings
Part F: Conduct of Tribunal proceedings
R155: Record of hearingThe recording officer must compile a record of any proceeding in which a hearing has been held, including:
- (a) the initiating document, and any answers or replies filed in the matter;
- (b) the notice of any hearing;
- (c) any interlocutory orders made by the Tribunal or a member;
- (d) all documentary evidence filed with the Tribunal;
- (e) the transcript, if any, of the oral evidence given at the hearing; and
- (f) the final decision of the Tribunal and the reasons.
No related regulations.
No related sections.
No related note.
No related forms.