Chapter 4: Offerings of Company Securities
Part B: Requirements concerning offering of securities
R52: Signing, date and date of issue, of prospectus
- (1) A prospectus in respect of an offer for the subscription of shares of a company must be signed by every person named in it as a director of the company or by an agent authorised in writing by a director to sign on behalf of that director.
- (2) A prospectus in respect of any other offer must be signed by every person making the offer, or by an agent authorised by any such person in writing to sign on behalf of that person.
- (3) If a prospectus has been signed on behalf of a juristic person, every director of that juristic person is deemed to have authorised the issue of the prospectus irrespective of whether that director signed it, unless it is proven that it was issued without the director's knowledge, authority or consent.
- (4) Every signature to a prospectus must be dated.
- (5) The date of the prospectus is the date on which it is registered, or the later date, if any, expressly stated on the first page of the prospectus.
No related regulations.
No related sections.
No related note.
No related forms.