Chapter 2: Formation, Administration and Dissolution of Companies
Part C: Transparency, accountability and integrity of companies
s33: Annual return
- (1) Every company must file an annual return in the prescribed form with the prescribed fee, and within the prescribed period after the end of the anniversary of the date of its incorporation, including in that return:
- (a) a copy of its annual financial statements, if it is required to have such statements audited in terms of section 30(2) or the regulations contemplated in section 30(7); and
- (b) any other prescribed information.
- (2) Every external company must file an annual return in the prescribed form with the prescribed fee, and within the prescribed period after the anniversary of the date on which it was registered in terms of section 23(1).
- (3) Each year, in its annual return filed in terms of subsection (1), every company must designate a director, employee or other person who is responsible for the company's compliance with the requirements of this Part, and Chapter 3, if it applies to the company.
Notice to Customers: Release of annual return restorations application on CIPC web site
Notice to Customers: Submittance of annual returns
Notice to Customers: Update of incorrect annual return billing
Notice to Customers: Lodging of financial statements
Notice to Customers: Filing of financial statements for 2012 - 2013
Guidance Note 3 of 2012: Re-instating of companies and close corporations
No related forms.