Guidance Note 3 of 2011-Changes to external company detail
- This guidance note is issued in terms of 4 of the Companies Regulation, 2011 and is applicable to external companies (foreign companies registered within the Republic)
- The following forms must be used to file changes to external company detail:
- - Directors –CoR39
- - Registered or postal address within the Republic – CoR21.1
- - Person authorised to accept service of documents on behalf of external company – CoR21.2
- When filing the indicated documents all requirements as stated on the form or practice note for such form must be complied with.
- Yours faithfully,
Deputy Commissioner: CIPC
No related forms.
No related sections.
No related regulations.
No related note.