Practice Note 3 of 2012-Notice on documents required in respect of applications for liquidation of either solvent or insolvent companies and close corporations
- 1 The following forms must be lodged with CIPC in the event of a winding-up of a solvent company or close corporation:-
- Form CoR 40.1 The special resolution passed by the shareholders JM12 (if liquidated by members) Certified copies of the ID of the director who signed the CoR 40.1
- 2 Chapter 14 of the repealed Companies Act, 1973, continues to apply in terms of Item 9 of Schdeule 5 of the Companies Act, 2008, in relation to the provisions of the winding-up of insolvenet companies and close corporation.
- Therefore the following forms must be lodged with CIPC in the event of a winding-up of an insolvent company or close corporation:-
- Form CM26 Special resolution passed by the members Notice of the meeting or cm25a or notice lus cm25 JM12 (if liquidated by members) Cm100 (if liquidated by creditors) Certified copies of the ID of the director who signed the CM26
No related forms.
No related sections.
No related regulations.
No related note.