Chapter 7: Complaints, Applications and Tribunal Hearings
Part B: Forms and notices with respect to certain remedies

R130: Request for Commission or Panel to act on behalf of complainant

A complainant may give written authorization to the Commission or the Panel to commence proceedings in the name of the complainant, as contemplated in section 157 (2), by so indicating on Form CoR 135.1 at the time of filing a complaint.

    Related Regulations

    No related regulations.

    Related Sections

    No related sections.

    Related Notes

    No related note.

    Related Forms

    No related forms.