Chapter 7: Complaints, Applications and Tribunal Hearings
Part C: Alternative dispute resolution

R132: Alternative dispute resolution procedures

  • (1) A person may refer a matter for alternative dispute resolution to the Tribunal or to an accredited entity, as contemplated in section 166 (1) and elsewhere in the Act, by filing a completed Form CTR 132.1 with the Tribunal or the accredited entity.
    • (2) The Commission or the Panel may refer a complaint to be resolved by alternative dispute resolution, as contemplated in section 169 (1)(b), by delivering a copy of Form CTR 132.2, to the complainant, the respondent and the Tribunal or accredited dispute resolution entity.
      • (3) A Certificate of Failed Dispute Resolution, as contemplated in section 166 (2), must be in Form CTR 132.3.

        Related Regulations

        No related regulations.

        Related Sections

        No related sections.

        Related Notes

        No related note.

        Related Forms

        No related forms.