Chapter 7: Complaints, Applications and Tribunal Hearings
Part E: Initiating Tribunal procedures
- (1) Within 15 business days after being served with an Answer that raises issues not addressed in the initiating document, other than a point of law alone, the initiating party may-
- (a) serve a Reply on the other parties; and
- (b) file a copy of the Reply and proof of service.
- (2) A Reply must be in affidavit form, setting out in numbered paragraphs-
- (a) an admission or denial of each new ground or material fact raised in the Answer; and
- (b) the position of the replying party on any point of law raised in the Answer.
- (3) If the initiating party does not file a Reply, they will be deemed to have denied each new issue raised in the Answer, and each allegation of fact relevant to each of thos
No related regulations.
No related sections.
No related note.
No related forms.