Chapter 7: Complaints, Applications and Tribunal Hearings
Part E: Initiating Tribunal procedures
R148: Withdrawals and postponements
- (1) At any time before the Tribunal has determined a matter, the initiating party may withdraw all or part of the matter by-
- (a) serving a Notice of Withdrawal in form CTR 148 on each party; and
- (b) filing the Notice of Withdrawal with proof of service.
- (2) If the parties agree to postpone a hearing; the initiating party must notify the recording officer as soon as possible.
- (3) Subject to any provision of the Act to the contrary-
- (a) a Notice of Withdrawal may include a consent to pay costs; and
- (b) if no consent to pay costs is contained in a Notice of Withdrawal the other party may apply to the Tribunal by Notice of Motion for an appropriate order for costs.
No related regulations.
No related sections.
No related note.
No related forms.