Chapter 7: Complaints, Applications and Tribunal Hearings
Part F: Conduct of Tribunal proceedings
R153: Default orders
- (1) If a person served with an initiating document has not filed a response within the prescribed period, the initiating party may apply to have the order, as applied for, issued against that person by the Tribunal.
- (2) On an application in terms of sub-regulation (1), the Tribunal may make an appropriate order-
- (a) after it has heard any required evidence concerning the motion; and
- (b) if it is satisfied that the notice or application was adequately served.
- (3) Upon an order being made in terms of sub-regulation (2), the recording officer must serve the order on the person described in subsection (1) and on every other party.
No related regulations.
No related sections.
No related note.
No related forms.