Chapter 7: Complaints, Applications and Tribunal Hearings
Part F: Conduct of Tribunal proceedings
R154: Conduct of bearings
- (1) If, in the course of proceedings, a person is uncertain as to the practice and procedure to be followed, the member of the Tribunal presiding over a matter-
- (a) may give directions on how to proceed; and
- (b) for that purpose, if a question arises as to the practice or procedure to be followed in cases not provided for by these regulations, the member may have regard to the High Court Rules.
- (2) Subject to these regulations, the member of the Tribunal presiding over a matter may determine the time and place for the hearing before the Tribunal.
- (3) The Tribunal may condone any technical irregularities arising in any of its proceedings.
No related regulations.
No related sections.
No related note.
No related forms.