Chapter 8: Regulatory Agencies and Administration
Part A: Regulatory agency offices and functions
R169: Electronic filing and payments
- (1) The senior officer of a regulatory agency, by notice in the Gazette, may direct that any requirement set out in the Act or these regulations to file a document or communicate with, or make a payment to, that regulatory agency may or must be satisfied in electronic form, subject to any operational requirements published in terms of sub-regulation (2).
- (2) If the senior officer of a regulatory agency has published a notice contemplated in sub-regulation (1), the recording officer of that regulatory agency must publish operational requirements setting out the processes and procedures to be followed to effect any filing of a document or communication with, or payment to, that regulatory agency, including, but not limited to-
- (a) Application procedures;
- (b) Registration procedures;
- (c) Form and format of records;
- (d) Manner and form of payment;
- (e) Information security requirements; and
- (f) Record retention requirements.
- (3) At any time, a regulatory agency may suspend or terminate any electronic services contemplated in this regulation.
No related regulations.
No related sections.
No related note.
No related forms.