Chapter 8: Regulatory Agencies and Administration
Part A: Regulatory agency offices and functions
R171: Panel fees
- (1) On 1 March each year, the Panel may levy a fee on each company listed on an exchange in the Republic, equal to a percentage, as determined by the Panel in consultation with the Minister, of-
- (a) the annual listing fee charged by the relevant exchange to each listed entity in accordance with its Listings Requirements; or
- (b) the initial listing fee charged by the relevant exchange in accordance with its Listings Requirements to a company that is listed during a year and is not charged the annual listing fee.
- (2) An exchange must provide the necessary information to the Panel to enable it to administer the fees contemplated in sub-regulation (1).
- (3) The fees and levies to be paid to the Panel must be published in the Gazette.
- (4) Other fees payable to the panel are as set out in Table CR 2A.
No related regulations.
No related sections.
No related note.
No related forms.