Chapter 8: Regulatory Agencies and Administration
Part A: Regulatory agency offices and functions
R175: Form of Annual ReportThe Annual Report to be submitted by a regulatory agency in terms of the Act must be divided into the following Parts:
- (a) Statement of Progress, being a statement setting out the progress during the preceding year towards realization of the purposes of the Act, to the extent applicable to the particular regulatory agency.
- (b) The Proceedings of the Regulatory Agency, being a summary report of the regulatory agency's work in relation to its functions.
- (c) The External Relations of the Regulatory Agency, being a summary report on the following matters:
- (i) The regulatory agency's public awareness programs.
- (ii) Relationships between the regulatory agency and other regulatory authorities.
- (iii) Relationships between the regulatory agency and foreign agencies.
- (iv) Research activities undertaken by the regulatory agency and any proposals for Law reform published by the regulatory agency.
- (d) The Administrative Activities of the Regulatory Agency, being a summary report concerning the regulatory agency's management, staff, infrastructure, and related matters.
- (e) The Regulatory Agency's Finances, including any information required in terms of the Public Finance Management Act.
No related regulations.
No related sections.
No related note.
No related forms.