Chapter 2: Formation, Administration and Dissolution of Companies
Part C: Transparency, accountability and integrity of companies

R21: Registered office of company

A company or external company must notify the Commission of a change in its registered office by filing Form CoR 21.1 with the fee set out in Table CR 1, indicating the date as of which the records will be kept at the relevant location, which must be the date on which the notice is filed, or a later date.

    Related Regulations

    No related regulations.

    Related Sections

    No related sections.

    Related Notes

    No related note.

    Related Forms

    No related forms.