Chapter 1: General Provisions
Part A: Interpretation
- (1) In these regulations-
- (a) a reference to a section by number refers to the corresponding section of the Act;
- (b) a reference to a regulation by number refers to the corresponding provision of these regulations; and
- (c) a reference to a sub-regulation or other partial regulation by number refers to the corresponding clause of the regulation in which the reference appears.
- (2) A word or expression that is defined in section 1, or elsewhere in the Act to the extent applicable in particular circumstances, bears the same meaning in these regulations as in the Act.
No related regulations.
No related sections.
No related note.
No related forms.