Chapter 2: Formation, Administration and Dissolution of Companies
Part F: Governance of companies
R37: Record dates
- (1) If any securities of a particular company are in uncertificated form, or otherwise subject to rules of a central securities depository, the company must set the record date in accordance with those rules.
- (2) Except as contemplated in sub-regulation (1), a company must publish a notice of a record date for any matter by-
- (a) delivering a copy to each registered holder of its securities; and
- (b) posting a conspicuous copy of the notice-
- (i) at its principal office;
- (ii) on its website, if it has one; and
- (iii) in the case of a listed company, on any automated system of disseminating information maintained by the exchange.
No related regulations.
No related note.
No related forms.