Chapter 4: Offerings of Company Securities
Part A: Offering securities
R46: Forms relating to securities offerings
- (1) Documents filed in connection with an employee share scheme, as required by section 97 (2)(c) must be accompanied by Form CoR 46.1.
- (2) A certificate required by section 97 (2)(d) must be in Form CoR 46.2.
- (3) An application to exclude categories of persons from a rights offer, as contemplated in section 99 (7) must be filed in Form CoR 46.3.
- (4) An application to register a prospectus, or file a letter of allocation, as contemplated in section 99 (9), must be in Form CoR 46.4, must be accompanied by a copy of the prospectus with any documents required by Parts B or C of this Chapter, and by the fee set out in Table CR 2B.
- (5) A certificate of registration of a prospectus, or of the filing of a letter of allocation, issued by the Commission must be in Form CoR 46.5.
- (6) An application to the commission to allow required information to be omitted from a prospectus, as contemplated in section 100 (9) and (10), must be in Form CoR 46.6.
No related regulations.
No related sections.
No related note.
No related forms.