Chapter 4: Offerings of Company Securities
Part B: Requirements concerning offering of securities
R47: InterpretationFor the purposes of this Part, and Part C of this Chapter, unless the context indicates otherwise-
- (a) "King Report and Code" means the King Report on Governance for South Africa and the King Report and Code of Governance Principles (King Ill), as amended or replaced from time to time;
- (b) "property" includes movable and immovable property, and securities, but does not include any property if its market value is not material; and
- (c) "vendor" includes-
- (i) any person who sells or otherwise disposes of any property to a company; and
- (ii) the lessor of any property hired or proposed to be leased by a company; and
- (d) "purchase money", when used in respect of any property hired or proposed to be leased by a company, includes the consideration for the lease.
No related regulations.
No related sections.
No related note.
No related forms.