Chapter 1: General Provisions
Part B: Guidelines, Practice Notes, Forms, Notices and other documents
R5: Forms and filing requirements
- (1) Whenever a document is required-
- (a) in terms of a section of the Act that is listed in column 1 of Table CR 1, or a provision of these regulations that is listed in column 1 of Table CR 1; and
- (b) for a purpose listed in column 2 of that Table, the document must be substantially in the form of the annexure listed opposite that section number in column 3 of that Table, and must be produced, delivered, or filed as the case may be subject to any conditions or requirements listed opposite that section number in column 4 of that Table.
- (2) If a regulatory agency has reasonable grounds for uncertainty whether a copy of a document to be filed is in fact unaltered, as contemplated in section 6 (7), the regulatory agency may require the person seeking to file that document to provide a certified copy of the document.
- (3) The Commission may from time to time by written notice request a company to file a copy of any document that had previously been filed under the Act or these regulations: Provided that no prescribed fee that would normally be required when tiling any such document will he payable when filing the copy in compliance with the request.
No related regulations.
No related sections.
No related note.
No related forms.