Chapter 4: Offerings of Company Securities
Part B: Requirements concerning offering of securities
R53: Access to supporting documents
- (a) The Memorandum of Incorporation;
- (b) All material contracts referred to in regulation 63, and any other agreement referred to in this Chapter, if the agreement is written;
- (c) A memorandum giving full particulars of any unwritten agreement contemplated in paragraph (b);
- (d) The written consents required by section 102; and
- (e) The relevant power of attorney documents, or resolutions authorising the signing of the prospectus, if all the directors have not signed the prospectus.
No related regulations.
No related sections.
No related note.
No related forms.