Chapter 4: Offerings of Company Securities
Part C: Items required to be included in a prospectus
R60: Share capital of the companySection 1, Paragraph 4 of every prospectus must set out particulars of the company's share capital, including:
- (a) the different classes of shares, and, in respect of each such class of shares:
- (i) the number of shares authorised, and issued;
- (ii) a description of the respective preferential conversion and exchange rights, rights to dividends, profits or capital, including redemption rights and rights on liquidation or distribution of capital assets; and
- (iii) the number of founders' and management or deferred shares, if any, and the special rights attaching to those shares;
- (b) brief particulars of any alteration of capital during the preceding 3 years; and
- (c) a summary of any offers of securities of the company to the public for subscription or sale during the preceding 3 years, including:
- (i) the prices at which those securities were offered,
- (ii) the number of securities allotted in pursuance thereof; and
- (iii) a statement indicating whether the securities were issued to all holders of securities in proportion to their holdings and, if not, to whom issued, the reasons why the shares were not so issued and the basis of allotment.
No related regulations.
No related sections.
No related note.
No related forms.