Chapter 5: Fundamental Transactions, Takeovers and Offers
Part B: Authority of Panel and Takeover Regulations
s120: Takeover Regulations
- (1) The Minister, in consultation with the Panel, must prescribe regulations, to be known as the Takeover Regulations, to give effect to the purposes of this Part and Part C including, among other things, regulations to provide for:
- (a) compliance with and enforcement of the provisions of this Part and Part C respecting affected transactions and offers;
- (b) the administration, operation and procedures of the Panel;
- (c) prescribed fees and levies imposed in terms of an Act of Parliament on certain companies; and
- (d) any other matters relating to the powers and functions of the Panel.
No related sections.
No related note.
No related forms.