Chapter 7: Remedies and Enforcement
Part F: Companies Tribunal adjudication procedures
s182: Powers of Tribunal adjudication hearing
- () The Companies Tribunal may:
- (a) direct or summon any person to appear at any specified time and place;
- (b) question any person under oath or affirmation;
- (c) summon or order any person:
- (i) to produce any book, document or item necessary for the purposes of the hearing; or
- (ii) to perform any other act in relation to this Act; and
- (d) give directions prohibiting or restricting the publication of any evidence given to the Tribunal.
No related sections.
No related regulations.
No related note.