Chapter 8: Regulatory Agencies and Administration of Act
Part A: Companies and Intellectual Property Commission
s191: Establishment of specialist committees
- (1) The Minister may appoint one or more specialist committees to advise the:
- (a) Minister on any matter relating to company law or policy; or
- (b) Commission on the management of the Commission's resources, or the performance of any of its functions.
- (2) The Minister may assign specific powers to the members of a specialist committee for the purposes of performing any function contemplated in subsection (1).
- (3) A specialist committee may:
- (a) be established for an indefinite term, or for a period determined by the Minister when the committee is established; and
- (b) determine its own procedures.
No related sections.
No related regulations.
No related note.
No related forms.