Chapter 8: Regulatory Agencies and Administration of Act
Part E: Administrative provisions applicable to agencies
s208: Conflicting interests of employees
- () The Commissioner, and each other employee of the Commission, and the Executive Director, and each other employee of the Panel and members and employees of the Council, must not:
- (a) engage in any activity that may undermine the integrity of the Commission or Panel, as the case may be;
- (b) participate in any investigation, hearing, or decision concerning a matter in respect of which that person has a personal financial interest;
- (c) make private use of, or profit from, any confidential information obtained as a result of performing that person's official functions in the Commission or panel; or
- (d) divulge any information referred to in paragraph (c) to any third party, except as required as part of that person's official functions within the Commission or panel.
No related sections.
No related regulations.
No related note.
No related forms.