Schedule 5: Transitional Arrangements
3: Pending matters
- (1) Any matter pending before the Registrar under the previous Act, or a provision of the Close Corporation Act, (Act No. 69 of 1984), amended by this Act, before the effective date and not fully addressed at that time, must be concluded by the Registrar in terms of such Act, despite its repeal or amendment.
- (2) Any conversion of a company to a close corporation in terms of section 27 of the Close Corporations Act 1984 (Act No. 69 of 1984), filed with the Registrar before the effective date and not fully addressed at that time must be concluded by the Registrar in terms of that Act, despite the repeal of that section.
- (3) A company that is incorporated and registered in terms of sub-item (1) is regarded to:
- (a) have been registered in terms of the previous Act; and
- (b) be a pre-existing company for all purposes of this Act.
No related sections.
No related regulations.
No related note.
No related forms.