Notice to Customers – Filing of financial statements for 2012 - 2013
- In June 2011 the CIPC had communicated that it was waiving the lodging of financial statements on annual returns for the period 1 May 2011 to 31 March 2012, excluding financial statements for public and state owned companies.
- This purpose of this notice is to inform members of the public that the waiver is now being extended until 31 March 2013.
- Therefore companies, excluding public and state owned companies, are not required to lodge its financial statements with the CIPC for annual returns filing which become due from 1 April 2012 to 31 March 2013.
- Public and state owned companies are however still required to submit audited financial statements for annual return filings that became due and were lodged as from 1 May 2011, and are requested to send the financial statements to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This notice must be read together with the notice “Lodging financial statements”, dated 20 January 2012.
Deputy Commissioner: CIPC
No related forms.